Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Sonic coming to Norton

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Ugh i can't stand Chick Fila. I'm really not sure why. I don't like the regular sandwich or the grilled version. I like chicken a lot but i guess im not into chicken sandwiches.

    However, I don't mind eating the so called "bottom feeders". I love almost all kinds of seafood. For the most part it's a healthy and tasty choice. (Unless of course you ordered the deep fried or creamy version etc)

    When i worked in a restaurant in college the chef would gripe about people who put on the A1 or Heinz before they even tasted the steak. In his opinion a good steak didn't need it.

  2. #52
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    chickens are full of steroids and eat their own poo
    shrimp are bottom feeders
    catfish will eat their own poo
    cows (steak) stand in their own poo and urine

    and Ill eat em all till the day I die [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    Huddle House makes a nice, tasty chicken dinner. It is rather inexpensive and quite good.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  4. #54
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    [ QUOTE ]
    Ugh i can't stand Chick Fila. I'm really not sure why. I don't like the regular sandwich or the grilled version. I like chicken a lot but i guess im not into chicken sandwiches.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I like Chick-Fil-A but I can't speak for everything there because I'll just be honest: Their chicken nuggets/strips are just about the only thing I've tried. Those were pretty good, but I don't know how the rest of their food is. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Annie_Savoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    I agree with those who said that Purple Cow was way better then Sonic or Pals.

    PC has a better selection and IMO the food is better.

    I definitely recommend getting a "purple" shake next time you're there.. you won't be disappointed!

  6. #56
    Inactive Member basketballguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    who cares people we are getting somethin else besides a mcdonalds or taco bell!

  7. #57
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    the best bfast is a slurpee from 7-11 and donuts from dunkin donuts they are the bomb

  8. #58
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    also if anyone has ever ate jerry subs and pizza they are good also.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    talkin about all this nasty junky fatty food has made me realize why some many people are overweight.
    Why can't we get a good health food store, or some place that sales Kosher foods around here?

  10. #60
    Inactive Member lpdVol's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic coming to Norton

    I've also heard Pal's. I know this has been mentioned a few times. Just passing on what i've heard

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •